Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Software Engineer

I had worked in Embeded Group for 1.5 yesrs,has good understanding of the Linux Platform.In the most recent year, because the needs of company business development,I shifted to RPG development Group.I have the degrees of "Telecommunication Engineering"and"Management of Logistics",and I'm Mature,self-motivated,willing to accept new things and challenges. Be responsible and could face up to life With a pleasant mature attitude and strong interpersonal skills. and I like the travel for work.cheap men's nike shoes
Career Objective:As a software engineer, i will combine the hardware and software knowledge and experience together, to accomplish each tasks excellently. I also hope I could communicate with customer directly.
DaLian Presoft Company
Industry:Software | Company Type: | Company Size:Company Profile:2007-6 - 2010-2 Software Engineer
Location:DaLian | Job Type:Full-time | Department: | Report to: | Number of Subordinates:employees | :Cheap Nike shoes
Job Category:Software Engineer
Career Level:Mid Career(2+ years experience)Responsibilities and Achievements:
Act as the Team Leader of Embedded Group, I decide the program's framework, distribute the tasks to members of my team. I was also responsible for parts of program designing, coding, test and regularly reporting the project's progresscheap womens nike shoes
to Project Manager. In the most recent year, because the needs of company business development, I shifted to RPG development Group, was responsible for communication with Japanese customers. Meanwhile, I also took part in program designing, coding, and test.

No comments:

Post a Comment