Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I used to work

I am with cheerful and friendly character. And full of high sense of responsibility, strong teamwork sense and hard-working spirit. I have the ability to challenge myself and absorb knowledge quickly. Always I have my work and my life with specific goal and strong execution power.I hope that I can lead a passion and happy life with my lacoste polo shirts

Responsibilities and Achievements:
In lenovo (Wuhan) limited corporation I support for the key account department, which is in charge of sale all the products of lenovo for the account in the whole Hubei province.
There are so many issues included the regular and urgent needed to handle immediately everyday. But without good communication and coordination abilities, it must be in a great mess. But I know I have, so everything in my duty is OK!
1. Market business analysis.
2. ralph lauren polo shirts.
3. Inside sales and project management.
4. The support of marketing activities.
5. Product intern recruitment of the polo shirts account department.
6. Coordinate the external and internal resources within the company, in order to promote the sale

【Project Management Experience in Lenovo】
1.Project of Tele-education in rural areas(Project scale:40 million RMB)
2.Japanese Yen loan Project of Higher Education(Project scale:25 million RMB)

No comments:

Post a Comment