Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Assistant

My characteristic is open, steady and dynamic, warm-hearted, sincerity, earnest, self-motivated and have group spirit, precise mind. Strong organizing ability, practical ability, group cooperative spirit. The most important is the capability to get used to the all kind of environments quickly and fully involved in it.ralph lauren polo

Career Objective:Through CPA test, I want to become CPA. From the long periods, I want to apply what I learn to practice and solve the question in real life. So I want to cultivate myself through practicing. And having a further progress in my future career.
Ecust China University Of Science And Technology
Industry:Professional Service (Consultancy/Accountancy/Legal) | Company Type: | Company Size:polo shirts
Company Profile:2008-6 - Now Student UnionLocation:Department Of Academe | Job Type:Full-time | Department: | Report to: | Number of Subordinates:employees | :
Job Category:Auditing Executivev/Assistantralph lauren polo shirts

Career Level:Mid Career(2+ years experience)
Responsibilities and Achievements:
As a member of Student Union (department of academe),taking part in all kinds of activities hold by Student Union,such as Reading Festival and English Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment